Saturday, November 9, 2013

Letter #5 November 9, 2013

November 9, 2013

HOWDY!!!
Another week down here in the MTC.  That makes in 1 month down!! Crazy how fast time flys!! Well I know you all are dying to know how my average day goes in this place so here it goes.  We wake up at 6:30 and get ready for the day,  Breakfast is at 7:30 but most food gives everyone diarrhea so most of the time it consists of a doughnut or cereal.  We then have class from 8 until 12!!!  Its a long 4 hours of studying and trying to learn more Espanol.  We got one of our investigators to commit to Baptism this week BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Duke and I were so pumped!!  Anyways haha, after class we go to lunch then either Gym or service.  Soccer here gets pretty intense haha good times.  Then we have more class from 2:10 till 5:10.  By this point my brain is fried!!! Following Dinner, we have class again from 6 till 9.  Its a lot to take in but Its a blessing how fast my body has adjusted to this schedule!  The Lords hand is very evident in my life and I love all the blessings and opportunities he is giving me!  Now for the biggest news of the week......... MY VISA CAME THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will be flying from Salt Lake to Atlanta, then Atlanta to Buenos Aires on the 18th.  We then take probably a 12 hour bus ride to Posadas!!  We are all so excited for this news!  We have been praying so hard for this to happen and the Lord has heard our prayers!!  My Spanish grows stronger everyday but I know that It will be a different story once I get down to Argentina!!  I hope I hear from you all soon!!  I love getting all the pictures and things like that!!  You are all so special and I appreciate getting all of your love!!  ( Matt Johnson if I come home and that really is what has happened on the Walking Dead I will cut your arms off ;) haha
Love Elder Ollerton

No comments:

Post a Comment